Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My new favorite food blog!

I have been on a hiatus with posting. Not because I haven't been trying new things, but because life has been so busy! We have had visitors (13 people in a little apartment is crazy!!) and I have not been getting on the computer much during the day. (I get too frustrated when the children interrupt me and I have decided it's better for me to spend time with them instead of spending unproductive time on the computer!) Anyway. I can save myself a whole lot of time and give you a whole lot of good recipes if I just share this blog I discovered with you. I have already made quite a few recipes from here and have loved them all and can't wait to try many more. It is amazing!!

here it is:
http://www.ourbestbites.com/

Here are a couple of pictures of what I have made from that website:

These are called Pizza bites, I think:
These are the Breadsticks (same dough as the above dish) very tasty. I did half savory and half sweet.


I have also made the Guacamole, the Lime Cilantro Dressing, the Pizza pockets (hot pockets) and the Lime Cilantro Pineapple Rice. All were definitely "Food of Good Report"!
(I replaced 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour in the hot pocket recipe dough and it was fantastic!)

I hope you all enjoy- I have and will continue to!

No comments:

Post a Comment